Hometown: Lymm, Cheshire
Riding for: 2 and a half years.
Best race result to date: Ride London youth Grand Prix – 9th as it was a great experience.
2016 Season Goals
My aim is to gain experience racing in the women’s peloton, and transition from youth to junior.Charlotte
Top 2015 Season Results
- Litherland Circuit League Round 10 (U16 Girls) – 1st
- Ribble Valley Juniors Summer Race Event 1 (U16 Girls) – 1st
- Tameside Cycling Development Group League: Round 4 (U16 Girls) – 1st
- Terry Dolan Youth Circuit Races #3 (U16 Girls) – 2nd
- TCDG Finale incorporating North West Youth League Round 5 (E/1/2/3/4) – 3rd
- Prudential RideLondon Grand Prix – Youths (Prudential RideLondon Grand Prix – Youth Girls) – 9th
Q&A with Charlotte
First Bike: Specialized
Favourite cycling memory: Going to watch the world championships in Spain 2014 and riding the road race course whilst the elites were practicing on it.
Favourite Race: Tour of Scotland
Have you broken bones while racing: Collarbone in 2014
What career did you train for away from cycling: I’m currently studying my first year of A-levels.
First Cycling Club: Sportscity Velo
What do you love most about cycling: Competitiveness
Who inspired you to start cycling: My dad and brother have always been into cycling.
Charlotte's Latest Blogs
We have some exciting Team22 WRT news. This is how our 2017 line up looks. We will be welcoming some new junior riders but we will also be losing some wonderful people who we wish well on their new ventures and thank them for their hard work. Over 23 Riders -...read more
Team22 WRT on Twitter
Double weekend round up - and what a run of races it's been! • Witham Hall GP (first round of the junior women's s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1117897597216272388