Hometown: Kirkham, near Preston
Riding for: 6 years, since age 11
Best race result to date: Junior Scottish Road Race Champion 2015
2016 Season Goals
My aim is to be British National Road Race and Pursuit Champion, I also hope to represent Team GB.Rosa
Top 2015 Results
- Scottish Cycling National Junior Road Race Champion
- Scottish Cycling National Youth & Junior Track Champs (Junior Keirin) Result – 1st
- Scottish Cycling National Youth & Junior Track Champs (Junior Women Pursuit) Result – 1st
- Scottish Cycling National Youth & Junior Track Champs (Junior Women Scratch Race) Result – 1st
- Scottish Cycling National Youth & Junior Track Champs (Junior Women Sprint) – 2nd
Q&A with Rosa
First Bike: Pink and white Barbie bike.
Hardest thing about cycling: trying not to eat too much chocolate.
Favourite cycling memory: When my Grandad came to watch me at the Revolution Series.
Who inspired you to start cycling: Nicole Cooke in the Olympics.
Favourite food: Profiteroles.
Favourite Race: Youth Tour of Scotland when I was younger.
Cycling Hero: Giorgia Bronzini
Favourite Climb: No climb ever!
First Cycling Club: Blackpool Youth Cycling Association.
What do you love most about cycling: Going downhill and winning races.
Favourite film: Four Weddings and a Funeral.
Pets: Two gerbils
When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up: children’s author.
Cycling Superstitions/good luck charms: Ribbon under my saddle.
Non sporting hero: Emma Watson.
Rosa's Latest Blogs
We have some exciting Team22 WRT news. This is how our 2017 line up looks. We will be welcoming some new junior riders but we will also be losing some wonderful people who we wish well on their new ventures and thank them for their hard work. Over 23 Riders -...read more