Riding for: 3 years (this year).
Best race result to date: 9th in Youth Nationals Points Race.
2016 Season Goals
To get the best results possible and gain as much experience as I can, and to hopefully spend a lot of time off the front of the bunch!Savannah
Top 2016 Season Results
- Manchester Regional Track League First Division 2015 (Event 14 – 20 Lap Points Race (Group 1)) – 1st
- Manchester Regional Track League First Division 2015 (Event 13a – 1km Scratch Race (Group 1)) – 2nd
- Manchester Regional Track League First Division 2015 (Event 1 – Unknown Distance Race (Group 1)) – 3rd
- Revolution 56 (HOY Future Stars Girls – Madison) – 5th
- Revolution 56 (HOY Future Stars Girls – Scratch) – 6th
Q&A with Savannah
Favourite memory: NWYT this year, my first National and I constantly attacked!
Cycling hero: Marcel Kittel, mainly for his handsomeness, but he’s pretty quick too!
Hardest thing about cycling: Realising your off the front and there’s still 5 laps to go 🙁
Warm up music: Eminem
Love most about cycling: The enthusiasm and commitment of the cycling community makes it different to every other sport.
Savannah's Latest Blogs
We have some exciting Team22 WRT news. This is how our 2017 line up looks. We will be welcoming some new junior riders but we will also be losing some wonderful people who we wish well on their new ventures and thank them for their hard work. Over 23 Riders -...read more